Terms and conditions for awards granting by the European Business Club Poland
I. AIMS FOR GRANTING THE AWARDS
- Awards of the European Business Club Poland are granted for the popularization and promotion of individuals, companies, institutions and social organizations which have outstanding achievements in the field of enterprise development, economy, science, culture, sport and foster co-operation and European integration, but have also reached the European or global level in its domestic or foreign business. The aim of the awards is also the popularization and promotion of social activities.
- Awards of the European Business Club Poland are honorary awards. Nominees and winners do not assume and do not receive any kind of financial gratification. However they can use the fact of winning an award in their promotional and advertising materials.
II. CATEGORIES OF AWARDS
Main awards and four equal awards in the following categories:
- Main prize: „VICTORIA EUROPAE” (EUROPEAN VICTORY) is given to people, companies, institutions and social organizations which in a significant way have raised Poland’s prestige on the international arena.
- The award ENTREPRENEUR MAGNUS (OUTSTANDING ENTERPRENEUR) is given to individuals for outstanding economic achievements and merits.
- The award„BENE Meritus” (Outstanding Merits) is given to individuals, companies, institutions and social organizations for exceptional achievements in the represented branch
- The award “SIGNUM TEMPORIS (THE SIGN OF TIME) is given to individuals, companies, institutions and social organizations for merits in supporting the European integration and development of civil society.
- The award „PRO FUTURO” (For the future) is given to individuals, companies, institutions and social organizations for merits in supporting the development of entrepreneurship, the economy, science, culture and sport.
- The award “PRO PUBLICO BONO” (SOCIAL ACTIVITY) is given to individuals, companies, institutions and social organizations for special achievements in social activity.
III. WINNERS SELECTION PROCEDURE
- Submission of applications.
Applications for the awards may be submitted to the Office of Management Board of the European Business Club Poland by:
a) social organizations,
b) local government units,
c) members of the European Business Club Poland,
d) representatives of the media (press, radio, television).
2. Nominations for the award.
Every year the Office of the Management Board of the European Business Club Poland prepares a list of candidates for the awards. This list is presented at a meeting of the Board, which selects the nominees.
- Granting the awards.
The selection of the winning candidates nominated by the Board is made by Chapter of Awards of the European Business Club Poland. The chapter operates in accordance with the Rules of Procedure adopted by them. Proceedings of the meeting of the Chapter are presented to the Management Board of the Association.
IV. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR THE AWARDS
Nominated for the awards may be candidates who fulfill the following requirements:
- have good reputation.
- adhere to law.
- achieve outstanding performance at work or other activities.
- have significant achievements in supporting the development of entrepreneurship, economy, science, culture and sports or European integration and, in the case of awards for social activities – professional achievements for the benefit of the society.
V. PLACE AND FORM OF THE AWARDS CEREMONY.
- Awards are granted annually at the Gala organized by the European Business Club Poland.
- Winners receive a statuette and a diploma appropriate to the category awards.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS.
- Winners may not re-apply for the award in the same category.
- Participants of the competition consent to the processing of personal data within the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended) by the Organizer for the purposes of conducting the Competition, identifying winners and awarding prizes.
- Rules of Procedures become binding as of the date of their publication on the European Business Club Poland’s website.
Date of publication on the website: 5 May 2014